Code of Conduct
This Code of Business Conduct and Ethics of Ocean Energy FZE and its subsidiaries and affiliates is intended to document the principles of conduct and ethics to be followed by the Corporation's directors, officers, employees, and key consultants (collectively, the "Personnel") of the Corporation.
The purpose of the Code is to:
- Reiterate the Corporation's commitment to full compliance by the Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its Personnel, of their existing business interests, shareholdings, personal activities, or relationships that may directly or indirectly conflict with the performance of their intended duties and responsibilities;
- Promote fair dealing with the Corporation's customers, suppliers, competitors and other third parties;
- Promote honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Promote avoidance of conflicts of interest, including disclosure to an appropriate person of any material transaction or relationship that reasonably could be expected to give rise to such a conflict;
- Promote compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulation
- Promote confidentiality of the Information acquired by virtue of office
- Help foster a culture of honesty and accountability.
The Corporation expects all of its Personnel to comply and act in accordance, at all times, with the principles stated above.